Published: 2019-05-09 16:46:20 +0000
I'm not a fan of fish at all, so haven't tried this myself. It's gone down well with everyone I've served it to though.
Serve with rice and poppadoms
Prep: 15 mins
Cooking: 20 mins
Total: 35 mins
- 1 Onion
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1tbsp Fresh Ginger
- 1 large red chilli
- 1/2 tsbp turmeric
- 1tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 400ml coconut milk
- 2tbsp fresh Coriander
- 150g Tiger Prawns
- 750g Cod Fillets
- Halve the onion and slice finely. Crush the garlic clove, grate the ginger and finely slice the chilli.
- Heat some oil in a heavy based pan, and gently fry the onion, chilli, turmeric, garlic and cumin (until softened)
- Add the coconut milk and 300ml water
- Bring to the boil then simmer
- Skin and de-bone the cod and cut into cubes, adding to the sauce as you go.
- Add the prawns, then cover and simmer for a few minutes (until the fish is cooked)
- Add chopped coriander just before serving