Published: 2020-10-18 08:15:21 +0000
Nothing goes together quite like Chilli and cheese, but there are so many different presentations that can be had at the same time. Tacos are quick and easy, and make a change from rolling your own burritos.
You can go all out and make the chilli from scratch, or on a weekday you might prefer to buy some mince and a jar of chilli sauce.
Prep: 5 mins
Cooking: 10 mins
Total: 15 mins
- 1/2 block cheddar Cheese
- Taco Shells
- Grate the cheese
- Make up some <a href="/page-1905091541-Spicy-Chilli-Main.html" target=_blank>Chilli</a> (or use a jar/pack if you're in a hurry)
- Warm and seperate the taco shells
- Mix a handful of cheese into the chilli and stir it about in the pan until it melts in a bit and helps bind the mixture
- Spoon carefully into the taco shells
- Top with cheese and salad
Chilli, mexican, tortilla,